Wheel Deck Feedback

2trashie avatar2trashie 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"If you have any feedback on my deck let me know\n\nhttps://www.archidekt.com/decks/939925#Locust_God_Wheel\n"}]}
Summoneer235 avatarSummoneer235 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Skullclamp, Hullbreacher is also kinda a nonbo, Fateful Showdown is pretty bad, replace it with Reforge the Soul, Memory Jar is also good. You want to look for wheels that don't rely on the numer of cards in your hand, and instead give you 7 no matter what. Breath of Fury is REALLY good, don't sleep on that one.\n"}]}
Edited 12/24/2020, 3:22:58 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think my friend ran into the same problem, and I suggested with stuff to draw him more into card advantage\n\nSo stuff like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Pull from Tomorrow"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Blue Sun's Zenith"}},{"insert":". They don't have to be X = 10, it just be 3 or 5, on your opponents end step. And since we're focusing on just pure card draw here, add in more combat draw's with with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Coastal Piracy"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bident of Thassa"}},{"insert":" \n\nAnd to continue the wheel train\n\n "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Neheb, Dreadhorde Champion"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Valakut Awakening // Valakut Stoneforge"}},{"insert":" are great additions, that allow you. Specifically you to discard your hand to draw cards\n\nAnd why not add in extra turn spells too like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Temporal Manipulation"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Time Warp"}},{"insert":" to swing again with creatures.\n\nSome cards always so iffy like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Flux"}},{"insert":" , sometimes your advantages might be your biggest disadvantages depending, if your opponent drew into something good or not, and your helping them more than yourself.\n\nTechnically, you can have it to be more focused on just the idea of \"Card draw\" and not just \"Wheeling\"\n"}]}
Edited 1/22/2021, 6:21:18 PM