Collection Label does not work

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello,\nI am currently experiencing issues with the collection labels. While I am able to create different labels, I am unable to assign them to the corresponding cards.\nThank you in advance for your assistance.\nBest regards,\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm unable to reproduce any issues. How are you trying to add them? During the card add process? From the deck page? Is this issue consistent, or happening on every collection record?\n"}]}
tactics08mtg avatartactics08mtg 52 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"am having the same issue. i can create labels, but when i go to Collection, click the card and try to add a label, the \"+ Select labels for [card name]\" cannot be clicked\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Dear Michael,\n\nI am currently encountering the issue with the labeling functionality from the collection screen, specifically in the \"Collection labels\" column.\n\nAfter creating a label that I wish to assign to certain cards, it unfortunately does not appear in the appropriate column, preventing me from assigning the label to the selected card. Additionally, it is impossible to choose this label in the \"Card options\" tab when selecting the card, as no options are displayed there.\n\nI am aware that some functionalities can occasionally experience temporary issues before being resolved. I will try again shortly to see if this is a temporary bug.\n\nThank you in advance for your assistance and understanding.\n\nBest regards,\n"}]}