Neyith Fight Deck help

RogerS avatarRogerS 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey gang could you provide me with some cut suggestions, people have told me I need more ramp; is this true? This is the first big stompy deck I've played so alot of it feels different, so any suggestions/advice is helpful.\n\nhttps://archidekt.com/decks/861649#Fight_for_your_right_to_PARTY!\n"}]}
Chaos13 avatarChaos13 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey was just checking out the deck, there are lots of ways to go big and over run, your mana curve is fairly high so that's probly why you've been told you need more ramp there are two main ways to fix that, one: go through all your high cost cards and find lower cost alternatives, or Two: find a way to produce more mana faster (i.e. ramp). As far as your ramp goes your missing the original ramp, "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Rampant Growth"}},{"insert":" (hence the term ramp), and I'd add in some mana dorks, there are many in gruul, from "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Elvish Mystic"}},{"insert":" to "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sisters of the Flame"}},{"insert":" and many in between, I'll take some more looks at this when I have more time but hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction, good luck :)\n"}]}
Edited 10/28/2020, 5:27:41 AM