Instant Help ;)

HamDadd avatarHamDadd 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I've been toying around with this Kalamax list: https://archidekt.com/decks/856229#YourTurn=MyTurn\nI've played similar variations a bunch of times but have kept running out of cards and have ended up getting stuck with copy spells and nothing to copy. I like the deck's strategy and I'm on a budget. Any help would be appreciated :).\n"}]}
Chaos13 avatarChaos13 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey how's it going, just saw yur post and thought I'd check out the deck n see if I could help. So the main thing I see is you dont really have a way to close the game, you've got fog n card draw, n some other neat stuff but card draw fan fog to just fog and card draw will just delay the inevitable \"a good offense is the best defense\" they say and if your running out of cards in commander it means something's wrong, your in some of the strongest colors to finish things so I'd be tempted to add some of the following "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Mechanized Production"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Helix Pinnacle"}},{"insert":" / "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Metallurgic Summonings"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Rise from the Tides"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Epic Struggle"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Hellkite Tyrant"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Thassa's Oracle"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Simic Ascendancy"}},{"insert":" . Or somthing along those lines I'm sure you gather the point, but ya mainly adding in a way either as blatant as the cards I posted, or somthing more insidious is up to you but get control of the game with your instants and sorcerys shuting down the other players early and mid game wincons some more board wipes might help with mid game a little better, red has some truly devastating options like"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Jokulhaups"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Apocalypse"}},{"insert":" and some others on that line then use your wincons to shut down a comeback from your opponent and walk away with a win, good luck sir 👍\n"}]}
Edited 10/18/2020, 5:32:16 AM