what to cut

{"ops":[{"insert":"what do i cut from this deck? I'm way over 100. https://archidekt.com/decks/6135983/kykar_spirits\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"To help work this out, a couple of key questions:\n\nHow competitive is this intended to be? What turn do you want to win on?"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"How would you like to win? Combat? Burn?"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"What kind of budget do you have? Do you already have all the cards currently in the list? "},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nIt'll be much easier to work out with these answered. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"ok, ill respond to your questions:\n\nI'd hopefully have it at a 7 for power minimum 6 but not too competitive"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Combat "},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"I have most of the cards already (~90 of them) and have a budget of 120 for cards i dont have"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"}]}