Need an opinion

Sacrapro avatarSacrapro 9 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/5019467/infect_dimir_aggro\nBuilt this deck and wanted to knoowif peiple think ot would be good for moderrn competative.\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 9 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This version of your deck is an improvement.\n\nIn my last reply to one of your other threads, I recommended you play the deck. I cannot emphasize enough the value of repitition with the your deck against as many different matchups as possible. Take it to your local modern night and find out how you and your deck perform in your local meta.\n\nI tried modern with a budget Elf deck at a time when "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Hogaak, Arisen Necropolis"}},{"insert":" was dominating the format. I was fortunate to meet other more experienced players who responded positively to me and my deck. Given things experience taught me about deck building, the rules and gameplay, I could have won that Hogaak matchup with my budget Elves because it was ironically anti-meta and I didn't even know it at the time. My worst matchup was a prison deck, and to this day I don't think there's any way I could have piloted my elf deck to a win there. \n\nOpinions from internet strangers will only help you in theory. Practice in real games with good players will help you and your deck compete.\n"}]}