Any ideas on what to change?

SweetDreamsies avatarSweetDreamsies 16 months
{"ops":[{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/3607631#Jhoira_cEDH"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/3607631#Jhoira_cEDH"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
jobroskie avatarjobroskie 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"How does this deck win? You have a lot of cards that are good in a vacuum but this deck has no identity. You need payoffs for the things your deck does and you should decide on one. It's this a card draw deck? Maybe "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Psychosis Crawler"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Laboratory Maniac"}},{"insert":" . Is it an artifact deck? Maybe "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cyberdrive Awakener"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Mechanized Production"}},{"insert":". It's it an infinite mana combo deck? Maybe "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Drown in Dreams"}},{"insert":" or even "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Fireball"}},{"insert":". I would use custom groups to separate your deck into what it does. One group should be whatever theme you're setting up and the other would be a payoff for that\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"The deck win cons are Aetherflux and Jace. Either storm out casting for free with the reducers, or draw out the whole deck and win with Jace. I’ve won turn one with this deck before. It’s pretty consistent with turn 2-4 wins\n"}]}
Endlessor avatarEndlessor 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I built a similar deck but never really played it. Fun deck to build, but I don't like to play snowballing decks that can just take very long turns. But I see that this is a cEDH deck so maybe in this context this is fair. \n\nIs this a deck that you playtested? I'm worried about 23 lands. You may have lot of mana rocks but many of them are 3 MV. I see that you also run 0 MV mana rocks. Just that i'm concern that it may happen you lack mana at the beginning of the game or that you have to rely on mulligans too much.\n\nI figure if you go cEDH the best wold be to win on a combo. I see aetherflux reservoir as a potential wincon. Like Jobroskie said... What are your wincons? I think your deck as lot of tools but not a clear path to victory. I would suggest Ancestral Statue. It is not an easy combo but with Ateherflux + Ancestral + enough reduction cost to reduce by 4= You can infinitely cast Ancestral (when it ETB you target him to return to your hand and recast for 0).\n\nSensei Divining Top + Aetherflux + Any 1 mana reduction spells also combo. I think you are aware of that. I may not see the other potential combos in your deck but I think the best would be to focus on 1 or 2 combo and then add ways to tutor for these pieces and to protect your combo. You don't run counter spells. Considering Counterbalance?\n\nSynergy idea: Unwinding Clock + Aether Grid. Not an infinite combo, but can potentially do lot of damage and you ahve option to hit creature or player. Removal option would be good for your deck.\n\nMychosynth Lattice + Karn, The Great Creator OR Vandalblast? Lock your opponents or destroy all their permanents!\n\nThere is a lot of artifact infinite combo. I think also of Walking Balista + Pili-Pala + Grand Architect. I think you need to choose between infinite mana combo or storm combo.\n\nEsperzoa: This is a card that I considered but imo it doesn't do that much.\nSkittering Surveyor/Prismite/: Same thing... not doing much. I would run Sad Robot over this.\nOrnithopter: I would use his slot for something more useful than being only a free spell.\n\nHave you considered Eruth, Tormented Prophet? It could enable you to cast more cards. It can prevent you from dying for no card in library and would help with Jace.\nForsaken Monument: Can potentially help with an infinite life combo, and help with increasing mana.\nCards like Crawlspace and Silent Arbiter to protect you.\nUba Mask: Can hirt your opponents, but no big deal in a deck that goes Cherios (casting lot of artifacts for 0)\nReckless Fireweaver?\nFabricate or other tutor?\n\nI would encourage to think about how to deal with your opponents treat. Like your deck could be fragile to cards like Rule of Law, Void Mirror, etc. You need to have answers for those. Need to have stuff also ideally that can deal with their stuff... or either you try to be faster than them.\n\nHope I could be of some help. Lot of powerful cards in your deck and it seems fairly well built. \n\n\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have added walking ballista to the deck. Easy way for infinite in here mana wise is power artifact into basalt monolith. \n\nthis is a built deck of mine. I’ve found running around 27+ lands allows me to miss a lot. I do mulligan but one island and one red source the deck pretty much works itself out with the cost reducers\n\ni will be taking a look at some of your mentioned cards and play around with it\n"}]}
Edited 12/24/2022, 1:33:16 AM