If anyone has any ideas of what to add to this deck, I'd like to hear about them....

IamDeadpool avatarIamDeadpool 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/797466#Revised_Rakdos,_Lord_of_Riots\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"So my question is, do you want it to be Play Big stuff? Or more focused synergy?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Both....\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think the deck should focus on attacking, as soon as possible, and dealing as much damage with as much little mana as much as possible, since in Red and Black, there isn't much in the way of ramp, just straight up aggro.\n\nSo I would suggest stuff like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Hellrider"}},{"insert":" (He has haste, and as attackers are being declared, your opponent is already being dealt damage regardless of how you attack) or on the more expensive side "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Calculating Lich"}},{"insert":" \n\nAnd to add more insult to injury since creatures are going to be dying regardless, I'd add in "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Blood Artist"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Zulaport Cutthroat"}},{"insert":" as a means to keep the death train going. Samething with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bastion of Remembrance"}},{"insert":" \n\nFor some ramp theres stuff life "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Priest of Forgotten Gods"}},{"insert":" (as a means of ramp still at the cost of someones life) or you could also just add in "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Neheb, the Eternal"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Burnt Offering"}},{"insert":" ( seriously, permanents to bring out bigger permanents are always a plus in my book )\n\nAnd for more synergy "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Vial Smasher the Fierce"}},{"insert":" and why not add in a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bitterblossom"}},{"insert":" for blockers \n\nThe general idea is, you want to deal the damage, but in return still always have mana to cast your general\n\nFor big creature package I'd stick with around like 6\n\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Kozilek, Butcher of Truth"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Terror of the Peaks"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Heartless Hidetsugu"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"It That Betrays"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Blightsteel Colossus"}},{"insert":" \n\nProbably "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sorin Markov"}},{"insert":" !?\n\nThese are just my picks, since I think they're are all really strong, and they typically should end the game faster and your opponents should be near around the single digit range.\n\nI'd focus on two things for the deck, a lower mana curve to pump out bigger creatures when Rakdos is out some way to filter mana into the colours that you need so you don't get color screwed, I'd also suggest stuff like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sacrifice"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Songs of the Damned"}},{"insert":" (if you really really love to fill up the yard with creatures) And permanents to at least deal one damage on the upkeep to everyone or each opponents, so rakdos is always available to cast at some point.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I don't have most of the big fatties that you mentioned... Mainly because they're insanely expensive money wise....\n"}]}