Suggestion: Set Default Basic Land Printing

Kaldaris avatarKaldaris 26 days
{"ops":[{"insert":{"image":"https://cards.scryfall.io/normal/front/a/c/acf7b664-3e75-4018-81f6-2a14ab59f258.jpg?1641306192"}},{"insert":"\n\nWe all have our own favourite basic land art. Maybe it would be a nice feature to allow us to set a specific printing for each basic land on our profiles somewhere? (Not including snow lands or wastes.)\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'll keep this in mind if I ever add card specific options for default categories. \n\nI've always kinda avoided this feature because I can't imagine it'd see much use. I wouldn't think it'd be popular for most users to want to sit a down and want to fill out individual options per card, ya know? \n\nBUT, if we had reason to add this kind of per card options for something like categories, I'd be more open to the idea of (likely) lesser used features like a favorite printing. \n"}]}
Kaldaris avatarKaldaris 25 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"> fill out individual options per card\n\nGenerally why I recommended it for "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"just"},{"insert":" basic lands. Those are ubiquitous enough that it'd see pretty frequent use.\n"}]}
orklah avatarorklah 25 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"This could be nicely solved by adding in priority a version of a card the user has in its collection. That way, if an user wants to use a specific version of a basic land, he just has to put that specific basic land in its collection. It applies to any card and will also prevent adding a different printing of a card in a deck when the user actually have this card in another printing\n"}]}