Green band on cards incorrectly applied when cards in collection dont match amount

{"ops":[{"insert":"I added 4 Mogg fanatics to my deck"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Then i added 3 to my collection"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"they now have a green band on the top left corner, indicating that i own all 4, but i only have 3"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nResult: i lose overview of what i am missing in the deck and what i have. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think you're misinterpreting what the green vs blue band means. \n\nA green band means you have at least one copy of that card in your edition exactly of that exact printing. \n\nA blue band means you have at least one copy of that card regardless of printing in your collection. \n\nIt doesn't check how many decks it's used in at all since doing so would take too long to get that info for every card in searches or decks. \n\nYou can check how many copies are in your collection by checking the collection records tab and compare that to the in decks tab if you want to see how many times a specific card is used across all of your decks. \n"}]}