K'rrik for commander. Not recognizing phyrexian mana?

Aaroneus avatarAaroneus 2 years
{"ops":[{"attributes":{"strike":true},"insert":"How can I make k'rrik work in my commander deck list?"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"The combination of question in your post title, and a different question with "},{"attributes":{"strike":true},"insert":"strikethrough"},{"insert":" in your post is a little confusing.\n\nCorrect me if I'm wrong. I'm guessing you tried to build a Commander deck with K'rrik then tried to add cards with Phyrexian Mana symbols that do not share K'rrik's black color identity. Or you tried to add K'rrik in a deck with a commander that\n\nPhyrexian Mana still has color identity. If K'rrik is your commander, the only Phyrexian mana cards you can legally include in the deck are the black ones. \n\nEdit: Sorry about my previous assumption. I had another idea and looked at your profile to check out your deck. You made a commander category, but you didn't actually designate K'rrik as your commander the way Archidekt wants you to. Select the card, click on the arrow icon for more detail and select the \"Set Commander\" button. That will fix your color identity problem. \n"}]}
Edited 5/8/2022, 2:43:53 AM