[My Folder] Deck icons within deck folders (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, there are two primary ways to view your decks: the My Decks page and the My Folder page, both accessible from the Decks icon in the top right-hand corner of anywhere on the site. The My Decks page is a remnant from before the deck folders feature was introduced and essentially just shows a deck search for anything your account has created. The My Folder page offers significantly more customization, but does not include the visual element of the My Decks page. This is the only reason we haven't removed My Decks altogether. \n\nWith this proposed feature, the same deck icons that are used on the My Decks page would be a view option on the My Folder page. If you prefer the more condensed text view of the current My Folder page, that option would still be available to you. This would effectively remove the need for My Decks as a page since My Folder could offer the same visual feel with all of its current sorting options. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 4/1/2024, 9:50:10 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"Definitely support this. Though I think the name of 'My Decks' should be kept while 'My Folder' gets removed. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Agreed, that would probably be better.\n"}]}