Multiples of the same card in seperate catagories.

afarnen2323 avatarafarnen2323 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am making a super custom deck and would like to be able to put cards with the same name into different catagories with different tags and everything. It would be like they are treated like different cards essentially. I know the way to kinda do it but it keeps the same count for lands and stuff which is throwing off my count.\n"}]}
Edited 5/21/2021, 9:05:55 PM
Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"You may already be aware of this, but our multiple categories feature is going to get you the closest to what you're looking for. Once a card is already in your deck, you can following the blue arrow menu when hovering over it to add additional categories to the card. Then, if you go to your \"Views/Sort\" options on the left-side menu, you can change your sort to \"Multiple\" which will show cards in each of the categories they're assigned to, not just the primary one.\n\nI do see that you're looking to have different tags for different copies of the same card and, unfortunately, the multiple categories feature does not allow that. If I might ask, what is the purpose behind what you're trying to do? Regardless, I apologize for the inconvenience! \n"}]}
circuitbear avatarcircuitbear 16 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Was this feature removed? I can no longer find the \"Views/Sort\" Button based on this post: https://archidekt.com/forum/thread/660198/2\n"}]}