Deciding on the deck style

MitlinMTG avatarMitlinMTG 47 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey everyone,\n\nI've been tinkering on a saproling deck for a while and i played with it for the first time this past weekend. \nThe deck is based around making my opponents sac creatures so i can flood the board and create board presence with saprolings and then go in for the kill. \n\n"},{"attributes":{"link":"https://www.archidekt.com/decks/6914410/fungie_wungie"},"insert":"Fungie Wungie • (Commander / EDH deck) • Archidekt"},{"insert":"\n\nWe played around 6/7 games and i did win 2 but i still feel like its missing something. It feels like the card draw is not there and that my win con of flooding with saprolings is dangerous. \nGoing semi voltron semi saproling spam is also a thought that has passed my mind but then i am better off making 2 different decks with the same commander.\n\nDoes anyone have an idea how to improve the card draw and maby a general idea of what i could replace?\n\nThanks in advance!\n"}]}
darkconfidnt avatardarkconfidnt 46 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Card-draw considerations: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ravenous Squirrel"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Evolutionary Leap"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Tarrian's Journal // The Tomb of Aclazotz"}},{"insert":", \nOther suggestions: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Grismold, the Dreadsower"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Tribute to Horobi // Echo of Death's Wail"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Anowon, the Ruin Sage"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Catacomb Sifter"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Overrun"}},{"insert":" (or similar effect, to try to close the game in one go), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bastion of Remembrance"}},{"insert":". I'd probably add 2 more lands too\n\nI'd take out: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Inevitable End"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Chain Devil"}},{"insert":" ("},{"insert":{"card-link":"Accursed Marauder"}},{"insert":" is cheaper), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Garruk's Uprising"}},{"insert":" (not enough ways to trigger it), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ecologist's Terrarium"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Snake Umbra"}},{"insert":" (generally good, but doesn't look like you have evasive creatures to proc the card draw reliably)\n"}]}
MitlinMTG avatarMitlinMTG 46 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thanks for the suggestions! Really like the Overrun card for its effect. May i ask why you think 2 more lands is better in your opinion? That's something i always struggle with when building a deck.\n"}]}