Looking for help with my Omo deck

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello,\n\nBeen looking around on edhrec and this website to find good stuff to put into my Omo, Queen of Vesuva deck, and just general improvements. https://archidekt.com/decks/8381484. Thanks for any help!!\n"}]}
KIKImtg avatarKIKImtg 33 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Here are some that I like to run in my Omo that I think would just work in any:\nMy deck btw ("},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/8293534"},"insert":"Omo, Queen of Everything • (Commander / EDH deck) • Archidekt"},{"insert":")\n\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Aven Courier"}},{"insert":" - Cheap flying creature that can allow you to spread your everything counters"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Baldur's Gate"}},{"insert":" - Good mana ramp land since many lands will be gates due to everything counters"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Counterspell"}},{"insert":" - Counterspell is never a bad option if you have to space to take it"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Desert Warfare"}},{"insert":" - The second part of this card is the more important as you will get tokens with haste every turn if you have more than 5 deserts, which isnt hard with everything counters"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Helm of the Host"}},{"insert":" - A little flavour for the deck but also allows you to copy omo or any other legendary creature."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"March from Velis Vel"}},{"insert":" - Chose the land type you have most of including the everything counters, then copy a big creature on board or combo piece for a win con or big combo."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Maze's End"}},{"insert":" - A win con when you reach 10 gates"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Overlord of the Hauntwoods"}},{"insert":" - Not released until Duskmourn but will allow us to create more lands of many types each turn."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath"}},{"insert":" - Good card draw and health gain can also combo with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"March from Velis Vel"}},{"insert":" for more draw/life gain and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Finale of Revelation"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Reliquary Tower"}},{"insert":" so that you dont overdraw cards."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Propaganda"}},{"insert":" - a good safety card that can buy you time to build a board"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Xolatoyac, the Smiling Flood"}},{"insert":" - 2nd ability allows us to untap all permants that have a counter on them (that includes everything counters)"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Scute Swarm"}},{"insert":" - Scute swarm is just great for any green ramp that since you play a lot of lands and it will double every time a Land ETB's after you have 6 lands"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nThese would be my main suggestions, but I dont want to overwhelm you with anymore. Hope it helps somewhat for options.\n"}]}
dan323 avatardan323 34 days
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Xolatoyac, the Smiling Flood"}},{"insert":" "},{"attributes":{"header":3},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Maybe?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"You already have usual suspects for a Simic value pile, as well as some clear typal picks for Omo. Delending on your budget, I would try get more Omo ETB's with cards like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ghostly Flicker"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cloudstone Curio"}},{"insert":".\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"hmmm, think that would be a good way to go. Thanks. Any recommendations on what to take out?\n"}]}