New to magic asking how some cards work.

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi All, sorry new to magic, my camp counselor got me into this this summer, I was wondering how some mechanics would work. There was a card, I cant seem to find, its green, \"if a creature's power is 3 or more draw a card, if its less put two +1/+1 counters on it\". I'm doing myr tribal, and if things are giving my myr or creatures +1/+1 (or more), when I play a 1/1 myr, does it go to the battlefield as a 1/1 and then get the +2/+2 thus setting off the draw a card, or does it get the counters?\n"}]}
Edited 7/13/2024, 2:17:16 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"The card you are looking for is probably "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Tribute to the World Tree"}},{"insert":" and it's green.\n\nIt works like this: a creature enters and Tribute to the World Tree's trigger goes on the stack. When the trigger resolves, it checks the power of the creature that entered. This will be the creature's base power unless something modified the creature's power, like a static ability or another triggered ability. If the creature's power at this point in time is 3 or more, then you draw. If the creature's power is less than 3, then you put two +1/+1 counters on the creature.\n\nIf you have a static ability that gives your creatures more power, like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Myr Galvanizer"}},{"insert":", then Tribute to the World Tree will see the increased power, not the base power. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"yes its green! thanks. so I'm just confirming, my normal 2/2 myr is actually coming in to play as a 3/3 thanks to myr galvanizer right? Thus I am drawing not adding the +1/+1 from Tribute?\n"}]}