Need help with my Revel in Riches Ramos deck.

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi everyone. I made an Alt-Win edh deck based on Ramos and Revel in riches. I could use help in turning creature tokens into treasure tokens and other such shenanigans. Here is the deck list. Let me know what you think. https://archidekt.com/decks/119080#Revel_in_Ramos\n"}]}
Shriyke avatarShriyke 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Negate"}},{"insert":" ?\n\n\nMemes aside, you already have the only effect that changes tokens into other tokens in the deck ("},{"insert":{"card-link":"Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer"}},{"insert":"), so there isn't anything to add to that effect.\n\nWhat I would suggest is dropping "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Jace, Wielder of Mysteries"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Leveler"}},{"insert":". It's cute but, without Jace, Leveler is a dead card and triple-blue costs in a 5c deck is risky at the best of times (even in a 3c deck it can be rough). \n\nI would recommend running "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Biovisionary"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Rite of Replication"}},{"insert":". You can cast a kicked Rite with Ramos' mana and Rite has utility elsewhere. Biovisionary is less of a dead card than Leveler. \n\nOther cards to consider would be "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sharding Sphinx"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Storm the Vault // Vault of Catlacan"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Saheeli, the Gifted"}},{"insert":". \n"}]}