Empty Columns

Brasmuss avatarBrasmuss 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"My Decklists has begun to show \"Empty Columns\" which result in the deck being displayed off center and pushed to one side.\nI have a ultra wide monitor (3440x1440), not sure if that has something to do with it, but it has neven been an issue before.\n"},{"insert":{"image":"https://i.ibb.co/2jDwN1x/Empty-Column.jpg"}},{"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 4/18/2024, 8:08:17 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"We fundamentally changed how the layouts function internally. Wh"},{"attributes":{"background":"var(--light-background)","color":"var(--color)"},"insert":"at you're seeing is the result of those changes. "},{"insert":"\n\nEnabling draggable categories wil"},{"attributes":{"background":"var(--light-background)","color":"var(--color)"},"insert":"l get you something more akin to the old view (you can enable draggable categories via the gear next to the view as drop down). "},{"insert":"\n\nThese changes were made to give users more control over the page. \n\nHope this helps!\n"}]}
Edited 4/18/2024, 12:22:59 PM
Bhavani avatarBhavani 45 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"This didn't really change anything about the empty columns view. My deck is still off center and no longer fills the main middle area like it used to. This was actually the big draw for me over Moxfield. Is there any way we can get that back or a new option that can make it so we get the deck expanding or contracting to match monitor size?\n"}]}
Brasmuss avatarBrasmuss 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you! Much better this way on a Ultra Wide monitor :)\n"}]}