Import Collection Broken with Ads

Jhyrryl avatarJhyrryl 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm trying to import a large collection (13.8k rows) from deckbox.org and am having difficulty. I'd like to use 5 columns to specify Quantity, Name, Set, Language, and Foil, but it almost instantly fails with no error messages. I removed one column at a time until I was down to just Quantity and Name, when it appeared to actually be processing items, but then the ad on that page would refresh and it kills the process. I tried converting the csv to a text import (replace commas with spaces and fix names to not have quotes), but the same thing happened with the ads.\n"}]}
andy avatarandy 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thanks for the bug report! So the process getting killed shouldn't be from the ads, it occurs after 30s when the network times out, in theory. We're working on fixing that one. If you split your CSV in half, you could probably get the collection in. The fact that it failed instantly when you had five columns selected is a bit more concerning. If you wouldn't mind, it'd be helpful if you could send your csv on to "},{"attributes":{"link":"mailto:contact@archidekt.com"},"insert":"contact@archidekt.com"},{"insert":" and I can take a look at where it's erroring out.\n"}]}