Missing Card in Search

{"ops":[{"insert":"The title of the card Prophet of Kruphix appears in the autocomplete suggestions when you search for it, but the search yields zero results. This is the only such card I have found so far. Not sure if it is a missing DB entry or some other bug.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently by default when searching while working on a deck, we default the format to that of the deck you're currently viewing. Furthermore, we do not return banned results for a format. So my best guess is that you were attempting this on a commander deck, and because "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Prophet of Kruphix"}},{"insert":" is banned in commander it wouldn't return in the search results. \n\nIf you want to see results for banned cards then set the format filter to \"All Formats\" instead :) \n\nHope this helps!\n\n(If I'm wrong btw and this doens't fix your issue please let me know because that means something else is wrong,. That said, I just looked and it is currently working for me)\n\nHappy brewing!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Ah, I feel silly. Didn't realize that was a banned card in EDH. Works as expected now that I know that. Thanks for your help. Loving Archidekt.\n"}]}