Make an option to have treasures not count as mana producers on the color distribution

Cartj8088 avatarCartj8088 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm trying to optimize my mana base but the off-colour production from treasures messes it up. I know I can remove the treasure-making cards, but that skews the graph. There should be an option to remove colours not otherwise produced from the production. This could be in settings or the options menu for the color pie.\n"}]}
Edited 3/16/2023, 9:52:38 PM
Jeremy avatarJeremy 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"So digging into this a bit, I noticed it was sorta inconsistent which treasure producers even contribute to mana production. It seems Scryfall is currently set up so any card with the treasure reminder text in its oracle text has the mana production field in its json (where we pull card data from) while other treasure producers do not. \n\nTalking to them, it sounds like it's a mistake for any treasure producers to be considered a mana producer anyway (in the same way Rampant Growth isn't a mana producer despite grabbing a land). They've said they'll look into this and clean up the data. At that point, treasure producers will stop contributing to our mana production chart altogether.\n\nThank you for the report!\n"}]}