Deck ideas?

ThatBlueFungi avatarThatBlueFungi 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"So I can think of 1 card in EDH I want to play because it just makes me laugh. \n\nThis card is Turn to Frog\n\nI want to make a fun EDH deck that does a few things that are just entertaining and, maybe a bit group hug to keep things fun. \n\nWhat are some the most fun/funny cards you have played? Also what are some fun commander ideas?\n\nThank you \n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"My child runs "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Frogify"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Kasmina's Transmutation"}},{"insert":" in "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Aegar, the Freezing Flame"}},{"insert":" for giggles and making big creatures into smaller targets.\n\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Elite Arcanist"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Isochron Scepter"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Panoptic Mirror"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Spellbinder"}},{"insert":" are permanents that can repeatedly copy an Instant. Have you considered running cards like this to repeat Turn to Frog?\n"}]}
ThatBlueFungi avatarThatBlueFungi 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I will definitely run these. Thank you. \n"}]}
sbweB avatarsbweB 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Maybe "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Wrong Turn"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Shifting Borders"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Reins of Power"}},{"insert":" \n"}]}
ThatBlueFungi avatarThatBlueFungi 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Will do. Thanks. \n"}]}