Looking for Suggestions.

Punisher3337 avatarPunisher3337 17 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Maybeboard has cards that have been in it at some point or are available. \nany Pros have suggestions to help this deck out?\n"},{"attributes":{"link":"https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3576220#Ohh_You_want_Angels?"},"insert":"https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3576220#Ohh_You_want_Angels?"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 11/21/2022, 9:16:27 PM
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 17 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Not a pro, but I frequently play against a Giada deck in my group. \n\nI would replace these lands with Plains: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cathedral of War"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"New Benalia"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sandstone Bridge"}},{"insert":" . The little value you get for these lands is not worth the opportunity cost of entering tapped. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Myriad Landscape"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Secluded Steppe"}},{"insert":" are borderline. \n\nOther cards I would cut:\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Angel's Feather"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Battlegrace Angel"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Light of the Legion"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sanctuary Warden"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Victory's Herald"}},{"insert":" \n\nCards I would add from your Maybeboard:\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Angel of Finality"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Angelic Accord"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cloud Key"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Segovian Angel"}},{"insert":" \n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Starnheim Unleashed"}},{"insert":" \n\nOut of your \"Shipped\" category:\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Windbrisk Heights"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Akroma, Vision of Ixidor"}},{"insert":" are the two cards I would try hardest to find slots for. I would cut "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Platinum Angel"}},{"insert":" to make Windbrisk Heights your 36th land; games gotta end and your land count is low. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Castle Ardenvale"}},{"insert":" has no downside, so it's worth swapping out a Plains. Personally I would swap it for "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sunblade Angel"}},{"insert":" to bring your curve down and get the land count out of frequent mulligan territory. The other cards in this category are good in their own right, but I'm not convinced your deck needs them. \n"}]}
Punisher3337 avatarPunisher3337 17 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Great breakdown. Definitely going to give it a run. Last week I had a match where speaker of heavens sat there not doing anything for 4 turns and I caught myself wondering why I had it in the deck.\n"}]}