Who's all up for playing online with decks made on Archidekt?

Legendxp avatarLegendxp 17 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"There's a multitude of ways to play against each other online with the decks that people have made on this site (There's MTGO, mtg-arena, tabletop simulator, etc). I'm interested in seeing who all might be interested in playing against each other. I figured if enough people are interested I'd create a discord server. \n\nWe could split it into groups. For example everyone who has mtg-arena could play in one group while everyone who owns tabletop simulator could play in another group. I'll probably check back in a week or two to see if anyone is interested. Just reply to this thread if you are in, along with what formats you usually play (mainly casual EDH for me). Moderators and administrators are welcome as well.\n"}]}
Edited 11/1/2022, 12:09:44 AM
sbweB avatarsbweB 15 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"ayyooo that aint a bad idea id be game\n"}]}
Gaghiel avatarGaghiel 13 months
{"ops":[{"attributes":{"color":"#e60000","bold":true},"insert":"Arena doesn't have the wide variety of cards I use - such as much older cards or even the ability to play Commander. Which place would let me use any card I want and play Commander?"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
publicnemesis avatarpublicnemesis 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Cockatrice! I play on their discord quite often personally\n"}]}
Lotus1 avatarLotus1 12 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Do you know of untap.in? It's pretty great for playing mtg, especially because you have full access to all cards for free. I usually play casual EDH, but a good round of CEDH is fun occasionally.\n"}]}