[Collection] Collection folders (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, users can track collections for cards in paper, on MTGO, and Arena. With this proposed feature, users would be able to create either sub-collections or collection folders with which to further organize their cards. This could be used as a way of more accurately representing where cards in your physical collection are being stored. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 4/1/2024, 9:47:54 PM
Fibrys avatarFibrys 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Right now, if you want to track your 'Sell binder' for example, you need to create a deck for it. It would be cool to have a dedicated feature for this.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'd love this as well. If this feature existed, Archidekt would be the only MtG management tool I use!\n\nAs it stands, I have to use a different app to manage my collection while Archidekt keeps my decklists.\n"}]}
LordElwood0 avatarLordElwood0 3 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"and then to add on to this, while building your deck, you can see what sub category of your collection is in, such as a card might result saying you have copied in bulk box 1, Binder 4, and in unsorted mess pile 8, and , maybe a way to set it to let you know where exact printing are and other printings, that way if you need a certain art, you know its in binder one, but if you don't care about which printing you use, you can go to your unsorted pile 8.\n"}]}