[Builder] Canadian Highlander

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, Canadian Highlander is not a supported format on Archidekt. Since it uses a point system in addition to a traditional ban list, it isn't quite as straightforward to implement as others as far as deck legality is concerned. However, if there's substantial interest in our users to brew Canadian Highlander, we'll dedicate the development time to make it happen. You can "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://canadianhighlander.wordpress.com/intro-to-format/"},"insert":"check here"},{"insert":" for additional information about the format.\n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 2/15/2022, 6:51:12 PM
CroMag avatarCroMag 19 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Canadian Highlander and Australian Highlander have points lists; once you've implemented one, it's not too hard to implement the other. I'm here for 7 Point Australian Highlander.\n"}]}
Edidimyu avatarEdidimyu 17 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would love to see Canadian Highlander implemented !! I'm currently using the \"Vintage\" format to have my decks not turn up all red-errors, but yeah point-list support would be an absolute banger, although I understand it would take work and monitoring of the point changes \n"}]}
Edited 10/28/2022, 10:50:23 AM
AgentEta avatarAgentEta 14 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"You can use custom to keep the red borders off\n"}]}
Power99 avatarPower99 13 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"So I used to deck brew on TappedOut like most of the CanLander community, but I made the switch here around the time of the pandemic, which is also when my local CanLander scene died off. I'd love to get back into the format and adding a brewing feature here would be a great encouragement for it. \n"}]}
MrAddict avatarMrAddict 11 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I definitely would love to see this in Archidekt. I feel like this would spread more attention over to the Canadian Highlander format.\n"}]}
Ritual avatarRitual 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be a great addition, the format is starting to build some steam.\n"}]}