[Deck Search/Builder] Percentage of deck owned

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, you can see which cards in a deck you own in one of your Collections by the green/blue stripes in the upper left-hand corner of the card. With this proposed feature, we'll include that information as a percentage on the deck page. Please note: This information will "},{"attributes":{"underline":true},"insert":"not"},{"insert":" be able to be shown outside of the deck page (in a deck search, for instance). \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 2/21/2023, 8:41:42 PM
woja98 avatarwoja98 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"That would reduce the time and money i need to invest in my decks dramatically. I hope this feature gains enough traction to warrant the implementation. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be cool it would be best if there was a percentage for how many cards are in your collection as exact prints and another one for how many are in your collection of any print.\n"}]}