[Builder/Social] Deck meta tags (Archived)

Jeremy avatarJeremy 2 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"With this proposed feature, users will be able to choose tags for their decks from their deck settings. Possible tags include Competitive, Budget, Control, Spellslinger, Tribal, Aggro, Combo, among many others. These tags would be visible publicly somewhere on the deck page and would be searchable within our deck database. \n\nIf this proposed feature is of interest to you, give the thread a thumbs-up and leave your thoughts below! User interest in each feature will help us prioritize in development.\n"}]}
Edited 3/30/2023, 2:19:58 PM
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think this would be a great feature. In addition to using tags for filters (I'm kinda interested in salt, too!), a freetext filter would be sweet too. Possible use cases:\nfilter by budget to help select a deck appropriate for a given playgroup"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"filter by card presence to find out where a card you want to add to a new deck might be lurking"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"}]}
scoache121 avatarscoache121 23 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"It would be awesome if the tags could also be displayed in a column under the \"decks\"/folders section of my account, would make organization/sorting within the folders easier.\n"}]}
RomeoBlue avatarRomeoBlue 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Another potentially valuable use for such tags could be to indicate deck status. I do this in the form of bracket headers in the titles of my decks:\n\n"},{"attributes":{"underline":true},"insert":"WIP:"},{"insert":" Work in progress. Deck idea or a fragment of a deck which I have as a footnote to add cards to, but the deck is not complete."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"underline":true},"insert":"Prospect:"},{"insert":" The next stage from a WIP. The deck is fully fleshed out, but all of the cards have not yet been obtained or the deck has not yet been built. Prospects allow me to consider options for what to play or try next."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"underline":true},"insert":"Active:"},{"insert":" Deck is built and currently on my roster of decks, available for use."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"underline":true},"insert":"Inactive:"},{"insert":" Indicates a deck (WIP, Prospect, or built deck) which is dormant. I may resume brewing or consider building or rebuilding, but it's de-emphasized at present."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"underline":true},"insert":"Archive:"},{"insert":" A WIP, Prospect, or completed deck which is preserved for future ideas but unlikely to be used again."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"}]}