Cards in Collection Linked to Deck

Warcyb avatarWarcyb 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"The site is awesome. I would find it useful if the cards in your collection would link to the decks they are located in. That way we could find out cards among shared decks. \n"}]}
Wildcard avatarWildcard 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes, This please! \n\nI would like to be able to sort my collection by number of decks each card appears in so I know which staples I need to put in a Staples Binder so i can stop tracking it with a spreadsheet!\n"}]}
Unas avatarUnas 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Same here. When you click on a card there to go to the card's page it shows you a list of decks that it is used in on the bottom, shouldn't be too hard to add a list/option for that to only show your decks, right?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"You nailed it, I think this is exactly how we'd do it as it's the easiest. I'll throw a ticket into the backlog for us to look into this. Really shouldn't be too hard, but while it's not gonna be terribly difficult, it's not a 10 minute change. So I don't think we'll be able to pull this in before releasing some other stuff first. \n"}]}
j0rgepereira avatarj0rgepereira 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think this should be part of the card page improvement. I.e split the \"Used in Decks\" into my decks and others decks. Also the cards page should also include a My collections section with details about this card in my collection i.e quantity, sets,etc...\n"}]}
Blckrse533 avatarBlckrse533 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This would be a lot easier if I could add them to the deck from the collection screen, Since I have a rather large collection and you don’t have any way of labeling a location like Box1, box2, (which would also be another idea) I have to “build Decks” named Box 1, Box 2 etc\n"}]}
[deleted] avatar[deleted] 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"[deleted]"}]}
Neco avatarNeco 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"This feature would make digitizing your collection to build commander decks realy usefull. Up to now you have no idea where to search a card when its already in a deck sadly..\n Im hopefull for the feature soon! =) Keep up the good work!\n"}]}