Changes to the decks not always (Archived)

ic0n67 avataric0n67 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST. How the fuck do you have this site coded?\n\nI am sick and god damned tired of making changes to deck then coming back and having those changes be gone when I come back. I am using this to keep track of my inventory so when I go looking for a card I can clearly see which freaking deck it is in. Your site will consistently change what god dammed version of a card is in the decks. This should not be fucking hard. If I put in that I have a Demonic Tutor from Mystery Booster in a deck I should be able to select the Mystery Booster version, click save, and then if I come back to it then it being the fucking Mystery Booster version of the god damned card and not whatever the fuck if wants to put in.\n\nThat isn't the only issue. There have been times I have had a deck I have been working on and I come back to it and I make some changes and only half the god damned changes take. Literally this scenario has happened to me multiple times:\n\nOpen\nDo Change 1\nDo Change 2\nDo Change 3\nDo Change 4 \nSave\nRefresh\nSee only change 3 and 4 actually saved\n\nHow the fricking hell does that happen? You make changes and save you want all your fucking changes to stick. I save a deck because that is the state of the deck I want to save. How does that not register? Are you queueing transactional changes? I don't know why the fuck you would do that, but it looks like that would be the case. If you are trying to do save the state of the deck as it is when save if hit, like you should be, you fail at it. I don't know how it fails so much considering the frequency.\n\nThere have been times I have card incoming for a deck so I will use your standard color tag feature for me to see that it is in fact coming. Its a good feature. I have even gotten the cards and then changed it to the default (which is my way of saying I have it). I have even gone back to the deck multiple times not seeing an issue. Then a new card comes out and I decide to make a change to the deck only to come back and see that the cards I initially didn't have is back to the Getting tag after not being tagged as Getting FOR FUCKING MONTHS. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?????\n\nJust yesterday I finished a draft a deck I had been working on for a while and I was sitting pretty at 99 card and figure, I'll put in a Spark Double as my 100th card because it is a solid card and it finished off the draft. I come back to it today to find lo and behold I have 102 cards in the deck. At NO FUCKING POINT did I have 102 card in the main deck as everything I added was moved in and out of the Maybeboard. If I wasn't for it being fixed up yesterday I would have been lost in figuring out what cards were magically added. As it was I Jokulhaups that I put in the main deck for a hot second before I realized it had 2 red pips and I wanted to run Jegantha as a Companion. A card that was listed in the Companion category I made (a category that clearly is still in the settings for the deck), but the deck has Jegantha in the Commader lost that I DID NOT PUT IT. So your system decided to put a card back in the deck that I deleted and move a card from one category to another. Think might not have saved before closing? Nope because the fucking Spark Double is right were it should be. I have no idea what the fuck else might be wrong with the deck this is just what I can see. \n\nI am fucking sick and tired of spending hours getting decks ready only to have your fucking system do half assed saves and change things to whatever the frick it wants to.\n\n"}]}
Edited 5/8/2023, 4:06:02 PM
Qleth avatarQleth 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have similar issues. For some reason every time I add a deck some of the cards aren't saved. \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 16 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"This is quite an old thread and saving no longer functions the same way it did when this user had their difficulties, so I can pretty confidently say whatever you're experiencing has a different cause. I've responded in your thread if you want to check over there. Regardless, I apologize for the frustration! \n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yeah, this is a weird one. It's an open case for us, but due to the infrequency with which it occurs, and the fact that it only seems to occur for a small subset of users, it's been something we've been thus far unable to replicate. Unfortunately, that makes it particularly difficult to diagnose and fix on our end. Reports like this do help paint a picture, however, so I appreciate that. We'll keep on it. \n\nWhile I apologize for the very understandable frustration, I am not going to gratify the expletive laden report with a more detailed response. Hurling abusive comments toward our development team is certainly a tactic, but one that isn't going to get you very far here. If you'd like to have a civil conversation, let's talk. Otherwise, please feel free to take your business elsewhere. \n"}]}